Information for Customers
Information for Tennille Utility Customers
- $125.00 Deposit for water service
- Connect or Reconnect Service - The City of Tennille CANNOT connect service when faucets, inside or outside, are in the on postion-this could flood your home. Please make sure all faucets are turned off before we arrive to connect or reconnect your service.
- New Bills- Utility bills are released on the last working day of each month in bulk and you should receive them no later than the 3rd of the following month. We are not responsible for the delivery of your water bill by the U.S. Postal Service.
- NSF Fees- There is a $35 charge for all returned checks
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Check, Money Order, Debit/Credit Cards(MC, Visa, Discover or American Express)